Dear St. Pat Families:
We hope you enjoyed your long weekend. It’s the last day off until Memorial Day, and it means we’re in the home stretch. The mid-term ends Friday, which means we have 25 days of school remaining (not including weekends).
- Please join us for our All-School Mass tomorrow, April 26 at 8:05 a.m. This week’s Mass features students from Mts. Kammel’s class. The students (and not merely those who are reading and taking up the gifts) love to see their parents at Mass. Please come.
- The monthly Jeans for Jhon collection is this Friday, April 27. For a $1.00 donation, students may wear spirit shirts and jeans. As always, participation is optional. Proceeds benefit our sponsored child at Casa Hogar in Lima, Peru.
- We will be celebrating the Feast of St. Joseph the Worker on Tues., May 1 with an All-School Mass at 8:05. Mrs. Haag’s class will serve as our readers, gift bearers, and cantors. St. Joseph the worker is the principal patron of our Diocese, so this is kind of a big deal. Like, two desserts big deal.
- Tonight is the Aquinas Athletic Boosters Chicken-Q from 11:00-6:00 at the high school.
- Mary, Mother of the Church is holding a Chicken-Q on Thursday, May 10 from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The price is $9.00 and includes a half chicken, baked potato, coleslaw, homemade beans, and a dinner roll. For pre-sale tickets (guaranteed) and deliveries, please call 518-6145 between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. There is not minimum order and no delivery charge.
- The St. Pat’s Knights of Columbus Chicken-Q is scheduled for Monday, May 14 from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Meals include ½ chicken, potato salad, baked beans, and a roll. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $9.00 day of the Q. Kids meals (with a ¼ chicken) are available for $5.00 (12 and under). Parents may purchase a meal for their students, and it will be delivered to the cafeteria in time for lunch. Tickets are on sale at the school and parish offices. Proceeds benefit the school technology and building security improvement efforts and the K of C Charity Fund.
- Not a Chicken-Q, but you can have chicken: the May PTO Restaurant Night is also Monday, May 14 from 5:00 to 8:00 at the Culver’s located on S. R. 16.
- We would love some help with Culver’s Night at Mon., May 14. We are in need of greeters (aged 14 and older) for three times (4:45-6:00, 5:45-7:00, 6:45-8:00). If you can help, please let me know or check this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ea5a92aa1f94-culvers.
- We would also love to appreciate our volunteers. Please join us for a reception after the May PTO meeting on Mon., May 7, so we can celebrate the myriad ways you’ve impacted our school community. Please see the flyer for details and to R.S.V.P.
Coming Home This Week
Blessings on your day,